Tuesday 1 December 2015

1st December 2015

Back in December 2010, when pregnant with My boy I decided to start JYC, record our last Christmas, just us. I was tired, I was pregnant, I just didn't keep up.
The following year we had a baby  and I thought I'd journal it, I didn't.  2012 was our best documented year. Christmas 2013 I was pregnant again and either ill or tired, it went by in a haze, 2014, again we had a (newish) baby.

This year I will journal our Christmas, I will add pictures, I will record.


1st December

I am always so excited for 1st December. We want to start traditions, we want to build memories, of special times as a family. This morning I was filled with joy at the excitement on LJs face. I hope we spend many more mornings sitting around the breakfast table together, eating advent chocolate and reading all about the birth of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment